Monday, May 12, 2008

April 6, 2008



















I photographed my friend's son Quinn when he was just a newborn, years later they have a beautiful little girl, Violet, and while we never did get together while she was just a newborn to take photos, she is still technically a baby. She was just about ready for a nap when I arrived, so we did a couple of quick photos and then she went to sleep on the couch. Quinn is now grown and 4 years old, but he decided he didn't want his photo taken at all. No worries, with portraits we can always reschedule and redo. I don't push the kids into smiling "cheese" if they aren't in the mood. I don't charge for redos so you can book with confidence. They still turned out pretty cute though. I'll try and catch them again sometime this summer. Thanks for having me over Julie and Troy, it was so good seeing you again!

No comments: